The Irene Carlson Gallery of Photography presents approximately four exhibitions throughout the academic year. Our programming promotes a diverse range of creative approaches to contemporary photography. Reviews of exhibition proposal are ongoing. To be considered please email PDFs of your CV, brief exhibition proposal and a link to your online portfolio.
The exhibition proposal should include:
- A suggested title of your exhibition.
- Your name, identify yourself as featured artist or curator, specify solo or group exhibition (include the names of the other artists).
- Describe the concept or theme of the exhibition.
- For artists only: describe your current work, as well as your proposed work, noting any significant new direction your work will take.
- For curators: describe the cohesive theme of the exhibition and how the work within will relate to our viewers.
- Identify any special equipment or other requirements you may need that may become an impediment to presenting this proposed exhibition.
- Include details of any supplementary public programs or presentations. We encourage participants to also propose additional artist talks, panel discussions, or workshops geared toward engaging the general public (if applicable).
- Indicate whether the accompanying link to your online portfolio includes images you are proposing for exhibition, or are only representative.