Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will be able to apply key computer science knowledge, concept, principles, theories, applications, and research in order to accomplish technology related tasks.
- Graduates will demonstrate the necessary critical thinking skills to solve computing based problems, and professional skills such as leadership, teamwork, oral and written communications.
- Graduates will become productive practitioners with an awareness of legal, high ethical and professional standards.
- Graduates will be prepared to pursue lifelong learning and continuous improvement of their knowledge and skills in diverse industries with the highest professional and ethical standards.
Student Learning Outcomes
Adopted from ABET Evaluation Criteria 3 including both General and Program Criteria:
- Ability to analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of professional context.
- Ability to recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgment in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Ability to function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to program’s discipline.
- Ability to apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.