Policies and Procedures
All incoming PA program students are required to attend new student orientation prior to the start of their coursework. At the orientation, students will receive details related to program policies as well as a copy of the Graduate Handbook and Student Handbook. The following topics are also outlined in the handbooks and during the orientation session:
- Completion of the program
- Course curriculum
- Student Grievances
- Withdrawal and Dismissal
- Sexual and Workplace Harassment
- Student Services
- Student Health Center
- Student Computer Requirements while enrolled
- Bloodborne pathogen post-exposure policies and procedures
- Academic and Clinical year expectations
- Blackboard and other online educational tools
- Medical equipment, textbook, and physical examination uniform requirements
- Various academic and professionalism topics.
Links to the Student Handbook and Clinical Curriculum Handbook should be available in August 2020.