The University of La Verne will be participating in CASPA for the 2019-2020 application cycle.
The application cycle for the August 2019 cohort closed on October 1, 2018. Interviews for the 2019 cohort have already concluded.
The following are dates for the 2019-2020 Application cycle with a Cohort start date of August 2020:
- La Verne PA Program CASPA application period opens: April 25, 2019.
- Deadline for verified applications: October 1, 2019.
- Letters to selected applicants for Interviews: October 2019.*
- On-campus Interviews: November 2019.*
- Acceptance and rejection notices sent: December 2019 – January 2020. *
All applicants MUST apply through CASPA. (Clicking on this link will open a new tab.)
All items that are required by the program to be submitted through the CASPA : Transcripts, three letters of recommendation, personal statement, and proof of shadowing hours using the program shadowing form (available here). Veterans applying to the program please submit a copy of DD-Form 214, military identification, or active orders. Please do not submit any additional documentation after the deadline until prompted to do so by the program or university officials.
Verification is done through CASPA and can take 4-6 weeks so it is important to submit all materials and complete the application in a timely manner to ensure that the application is received by the university by the deadline.
* Specific dates will be posted in August or September 2019.