The University of La Verne will be participating in CASPA for the 2020-2021 application cycle.
The following are dates for the 2020-2021 Application cycle with a Cohort start date of August 2021:
- La Verne PA Program CASPA application period opens: April 30, 2020
- Deadline for verified applications: October 1, 2020
- Letters to selected applicants for Interviews: October 2020
- On-campus Interviews: November 2020
- Acceptance and rejection notices sent via email: December 2020 – January 2021
- Mandatory on campus orientation for incoming students: July 2021
- Classes start: August 2021
All applicants MUST apply through CASPA. (Clicking on this link will open a new tab.)
All items that are required by the program to be submitted through CASPA : Transcripts, three letters of recommendation, personal statement, and proof of shadowing hours using the program shadowing form (available here). Veterans applying to the program please submit a copy of DD-Form 214, military identification, or active orders. Please do not submit any additional documentation after the deadline until prompted to do so by the program or university officials.
Verification is done through CASPA and can take 4-6 weeks so it is important to submit all materials and complete the application in a timely manner to ensure that the application is received by the university by the deadline.